منتديات هالو دوت جدعان

قهلن و سهلن بكل شاب و كل فتاء .. قفشناك يا عم الزاير .. إنتا معانا النهردة فى منتديات هالو جدعان .. منتدى جامد موووووز .. مش هنقولك سجل .. هنقولك شوف بنفسك و أحكم لو عاجبك سجل و انضم مع الجدعان هتنورر .. هتبقا نجفة يعنى .. و أول ما تسجل صدقنى ، هنستقبلك أحسن إستقبال هنرش ورد بقه و هتبقا هيصة

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات هالو دوت جدعان

قهلن و سهلن بكل شاب و كل فتاء .. قفشناك يا عم الزاير .. إنتا معانا النهردة فى منتديات هالو جدعان .. منتدى جامد موووووز .. مش هنقولك سجل .. هنقولك شوف بنفسك و أحكم لو عاجبك سجل و انضم مع الجدعان هتنورر .. هتبقا نجفة يعنى .. و أول ما تسجل صدقنى ، هنستقبلك أحسن إستقبال هنرش ورد بقه و هتبقا هيصة

منتديات هالو دوت جدعان

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

2 مشترك

with the beloved prophet from dawn to sunset

MeMo
    MeMo
    المـديـر العـــام
    المـديـر العـــام

[ Mms ..~ : with the beloved prophet from dawn to sunset Mms-25
    الجنس : ذكر عدد الرسائل : 2252
    هوايتى : النــــت
    العمل : العمل عمل ربنا
    الإقآمهـ : هنا أهوه
    نقاط : 201
    تاريخ التسجيل : 02/01/2007

with the beloved prophet from dawn to sunset Empty with the beloved prophet from dawn to sunset

مُساهمة من طرف MeMo الأربعاء 07 فبراير 2007, 5:41 am

when he wakes up he says: alhamdulilah the one who gave us life after we were dead and to him is the return
    when he leaves his bad he says : oh lord forgive me and have mercy on me guide me to the best way
    when he sees the light of dawn he says : witness the morning and entire kingdom . all praise command creation night and day all belong to Allah
    when he looks at the mirror he says : alhamdulilah the one who created me in perfect shape oh Allah perfect my manners in this as you perfected my shape
    when he dresses he says : alhamdulilah who clothed me so i cover my private myself in this life
    when he leaves his house he says: bismillah i rely on Allah oh Allah seek refuge in you from going astray or misleading others
    when he enters the masjid house he says : oh Allah open for me the gates of mercy and encompass me with your knowledge
    when he enter the house he says: bismilah we enter bismilah we exit on Allah we us Muslims
    when he finishes eating he says: alhamdulilah the on who fed us drink sufficiently and made us Muslims
    when he drinks water he says : alhamdulilah the one who made the water sweet with his mercy not bitter salty by our sins
    when he enters restroom he says i seek refuge in Allah from the stoned Satan impurity and male and female devils
    when he exits the restroom he says your forgiveness alhamdulilah who has removed the harm and healed me
    when he gets angry he says oh Allah forgive me eliminate my anger protect me from Satan
    when he rides he says alhamdulilah glorify the one who enabled us to subject this while we have no control of it
    when he intends something he says oh Allah direct me to the good choose it for me and leave me not alone to myself for second
    when he travels he says oh Allah you are the companion in the journey the protector of my wealth and family
    when he gets sick he says lord of man remove the harm heal me for you are the healer no remedy except by you
    when he faces adversity he says we belong to Allah and to him we return Allah is sufficient for us and excellent is his protection
    when he faces difficulty he says oh Allah nothing is easy except which you make easy you make the sadness easy if you will
    when he hears mghrib he says oh Allah your night is approaching and your day is gone and this is the sound of your slaves supplication forgive me
    when night falls he says oh Allah we are approaching the night and yours is kingdom alhamdulilah alone he has no partner
    when he approaches his wife says oh Allah keep off Satan from us and keep Satan off what you have bestowed on us
    when he goes to sleep he says by your name my lord i lay down my side and by your power i will rise if you keep my soul have mercy on it if you release it protect it like you would protect your righteous ones
    ghosts_kingdom
    ghosts_kingdom

لســــــه قاعد لكــــــــم

لســــــه قاعد لكــــــــم

الجنس : انثى عدد الرسائل : 1292
    الإقآمهـ : مشرفة قسم الصور
    نقاط : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 14/01/2007

with the beloved prophet from dawn to sunset Empty رد: with the beloved prophet from dawn to sunset

مُساهمة من طرف ghosts_kingdom الأربعاء 07 فبراير 2007, 7:52 am

جزااااااااااااااااك الله كل خييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييير

موضوع اكتر من رااااااااااااااااائع

جعله الله فى ميزان حسناتك
    MeMo
    MeMo
    المـديـر العـــام
    المـديـر العـــام

[ Mms ..~ : with the beloved prophet from dawn to sunset Mms-25
    الجنس : ذكر عدد الرسائل : 2252
    هوايتى : النــــت
    العمل : العمل عمل ربنا
    الإقآمهـ : هنا أهوه
    نقاط : 201
    تاريخ التسجيل : 02/01/2007

with the beloved prophet from dawn to sunset Empty رد: with the beloved prophet from dawn to sunset

مُساهمة من طرف MeMo الخميس 08 فبراير 2007, 8:26 am

thanx ghosts_kingdom

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد 19 مايو 2024, 4:35 pm